HELP!!! With my RODI system.

trott007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m knew here. I purchased an RODI system a while back. It’s been running fine for about three months. I noticed my particulate filter was starting to change colors so I decided to change the particulate filter and my first carbon block but now after I changed the filters when I shut water off to the system water continues to drain from both of my carbon block canisters out the wastewater tube. my water pressure was 80+ before I started so I had a ball valve installed but now after the change wide open my pressure is barely at 62. Please help I have no idea what I did wrong.

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m knew here. I purchased an RODI system a while back. It’s been running fine for about three months. I noticed my particulate filter was starting to change colors so I decided to change the particulate filter and my first carbon block but now after I changed the filters when I shut water off to the system water continues to drain from both of my carbon block canisters out the wastewater tube. my water pressure was 80+ before I started so I had a ball valve installed but now after the change wide open my pressure is barely at 62. Please help I have no idea what I did wrong.
We will need way more information. What unit are you working with. Pictures. Did you purchase replacement filters from the original manufacturer?

OP
OP
T

trott007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will need way more information. What unit are you working with. Pictures. Did you purchase replacement filters from the original manufacturer?
I have a max water system. Yes I purchased original filters. I’m actually at work I’m unable to take a picture at the moment.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back