Help with Orphek OR3 120 48" LED Light Bar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rusticman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rusticman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
96
Reaction score
74
Location
Katy, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I accidently pulled out the wire from the ballast/driver on my brand new light bar. The driver is sealed so there's no way to reconnect wire. How do I get a replacement?? So ticked off at myself!
 
Same thing happened to me with my reef breeders led light bar. Just threw it in the garbage and bought a reefbrite actinic strip and never looked back.
 
I accidently pulled out the wire from the ballast/driver on my brand new light bar. The driver is sealed so there's no way to reconnect wire. How do I get a replacement?? So ticked off at myself!

Contact Orphek they are great with response. I just sold a reefbrite bar and bought a Orphek. Imo reefbrite is cheaply made, and over priced. The color also isn't that great unless you want to take pictures of your corals for display. I have one more RB on my ATI that I will sell once Orphek releases their dimable controller in the early new year so I can use the OR3 as my moonlight and ditch the reefbrite.
 
I already contacted them. Hopefully they can send a new driver and turnaround time is not long.

I went with Orphek because it had 5 watts per led compared to the other brands that only had 3 watts. It’s a solid and quality light bar.
 
Wow, awesome customer service! James with Orphek contacted me and will be sending out another driver for my light bar.
 
Yeah I had issues with my orphek and James squared me away very fast. So far the OR3 Bars are great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new