Help with Orphek OR3 120 48" LED Light Bar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rusticman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I accidently pulled out the wire from the ballast/driver on my brand new light bar. The driver is sealed so there's no way to reconnect wire. How do I get a replacement?? So ticked off at myself!

plexx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing happened to me with my reef breeders led light bar. Just threw it in the garbage and bought a reefbrite actinic strip and never looked back.

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I accidently pulled out the wire from the ballast/driver on my brand new light bar. The driver is sealed so there's no way to reconnect wire. How do I get a replacement?? So ticked off at myself!

Contact Orphek they are great with response. I just sold a reefbrite bar and bought a Orphek. Imo reefbrite is cheaply made, and over priced. The color also isn't that great unless you want to take pictures of your corals for display. I have one more RB on my ATI that I will sell once Orphek releases their dimable controller in the early new year so I can use the OR3 as my moonlight and ditch the reefbrite.

OP
OP
Rusticman

Rusticman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already contacted them. Hopefully they can send a new driver and turnaround time is not long.

I went with Orphek because it had 5 watts per led compared to the other brands that only had 3 watts. It’s a solid and quality light bar.

OP
OP
Rusticman

Rusticman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, awesome customer service! James with Orphek contacted me and will be sending out another driver for my light bar.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back