Help with skimmer

jonny4ever

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Messages
163
Reaction score
37
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m getting a gen 3 eshopps psk100 tomorrow for 30$. It has the white sicce pump I believe, I’m wondering if there’s something you guys recommend the regulate the air on the air valve and possible silence it? Also what water level is best? Thanks
 
So I’m getting a gen 3 eshopps psk100 tomorrow for 30$. It has the white sicce pump I believe, I’m wondering if there’s something you guys recommend the regulate the air on the air valve and possible silence it? Also what water level is best? Thanks
There should be a tube coming from pump to a cylinder known as muffler
If missing, you can find one as separate component
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new