OP
OP
P

pauldio1482

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx what’s your take on adding a very smal 1-1.5” sixline wrasse after a 3 week quarantine. To a lightly stocked 35.2 gallon it will only be 2-4 months then moving stock to a 60 gallon breeder..Right now all I have in the 35.2 is a colmbtooth blenny. A few hermit crabs and 1 emerald crab 2 turbo snails. That’s it. Oh and a royal gramma in a 20 gallon quarantine tank.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
P

pauldio1482

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef! You could try:

Royal gramma
Diamond watchman goby
Cardinal fish

Here is a simple to follow rule of thumb for stocking your fish tank. For a 35 gallon, you can have roughly 20-25 inches of full grown fish, so for example, ocellaris clowns get about 4.5 inches, so 4.5 + 4.5 = 9, so you would have about 16 inches still to work with.

Make sure you research aggression though. You have been in the fish keeping hobby for awhile, so I am sure it will not be a problem for you.
Sorry so long to get back to ya.but thank you for the info I’ll take all I can get till I get the hang of this it’s all working out by the way

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back