Help!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter el richie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

el richie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2011
Messages
416
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got woken up by a rattling noise and it turns out it was my bta being chopped up by my mp10!!! Don't have water for a water change right now. So will have to wait till tomorrow. Will it kill my fish? I really dont care about the coral!
Thanks
 
I don't think it's good and you will need to get water asap. Do you have any spare carbon? I would put in a bag of carbon and do a large water change tomorrow. It can probably kill both fish and coral if there is enough toxin in the water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Just get out all the pieces you can. Sorry. :(
 
I really dont care about the coral!

Wah!!!??? J/k

I agree with Mallorie.

Get something done ASAP. Carbon or water change or both.

Let the nem work it's way out of the pump and see if it heals. If it looks like its decaying get it out quick though. It depends on how bad it's shredded though.
 
Last edited:
I agree large water change, turn up the skimmer, fresh carbon, wait a day and then another water change.. I had one start to die for no apparent reason and it almost made the whole system crash..
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new