0   0   0
Cannot find ENGLISH INSTRUCTIONS for this light [emoji23]
5403354771.jpg

Finhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you looking for in regards to a manual? The light functions th same as a kessil, one dial for spectrume and one for intensity.

Finhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So that app layout looks to be very similar to the WiFi BB I used to have on my last Nano. It was a pain to connect until I figured out the issue, here's how I got mine to work correctly.

Go into your WiFi setting on your phone or tablet and make sure it sees the light controller, if not scan for it.

Dissconnect from your home network, and connect to the light controller only. As if it were your router.

That's it, should connect now. I had to do this everytime I wanted to connect to my light, but that was only if I wanted to change any of the settings.

ShyShy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try the google translate app. You can take pictures of manuals and translate text through it. You’ll get some hilariously worded results but the point should get across well enough.

OP
OP
Katydives

Katydives

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So that app layout looks to be very similar to the WiFi BB I used to have on my last Nano. It was a pain to connect until I figured out the issue, here's how I got mine to work correctly.

Go into your WiFi setting on your phone or tablet and make sure it sees the light controller, if not scan for it.

Dissconnect from your home network, and connect to the light controller only. As if it were your router.

That's it, should connect now. I had to do this everytime I wanted to connect to my light, but that was only if I wanted to change any of the settings.

thank you! i will try that

OP
OP
Katydives

Katydives

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try the google translate app. You can take pictures of manuals and translate text through it. You’ll get some hilariously worded results but the point should get across well enough.

" put the spaghetti in the left shoe, and ride the horse" .....instructions unclear ;Woot

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back