Henry C's 90 gal. slice

Thanks , everything has been growing at a pretty good rate.
 
Here's a couple more..
007-26.jpg

017-14.jpg

012-23.jpg

and a better fts....
026-14.jpg
 
Looks so good! I hope your happy with it cause your tank is amazing!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Henry,
Just finished reading the entire thread. What progress you have made from the start, your tank is amazing, the latest pictures are awesome. Your hard work and dedication has paid off, beautiful tank, keep posting and we will keep reading, I have enjoyed this whole thread, didn't know its getting really late. Thanks for Sharing.
 
Thank You, it has been great so far this time around. Hopefully it will just keep getting better.
 
Took a couple new pics today and thought I would share...
SAM_1557.jpg

SAM_1543.jpg

SAM_1542.jpg

SAM_1537.jpg

SAM_1555.jpg


Thanks for looking...
 
Would love to see updated shots of this tank and the corals. This is one of the best examples of an LED tank :thumb:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new