Hey everyone I'm getting back into reefing

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I am setting up the old 40 gallon I have been bringing with me through some moves, and I've been having a lot of fun with it so far.
What tank is that? Looks like a nice one.
 
I am setting up the old 40 gallon I have been bringing with me through some moves, and I've been having a lot of fun with it so far.
Very awesome, welcome back!
 
I am setting up the old 40 gallon I have been bringing with me through some moves, and I've been having a lot of fun with it so far.
What tank is that? Looks like a nice one.
It’s a nuvo 40 all in one. It’s definitely a great tank, although I’d love to get something a little bigger now that I’ve got the room.
 
I am setting up the old 40 gallon I have been bringing with me through some moves, and I've been having a lot of fun with it so far.
Welcome to R2R! Looks good so far! Happy to have you here
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new