Hey guys formal intro

DeepSeaReefer7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
98
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Josh I'm currently not a ctars member but I'm probably going to join at ffm this year. I've been reefing for about 4-5 years I'm on my 9and 10th tank lol
I love mixed reefs with tons of lps

Most of you don't know me but you've all probably seen me sell a bunch of stuff on here ha

I'm always in and out of reefing
I get back into reefing and something in my life happenes and I need money... And my fish and stuff is usually the first to go :(

But yesterday I set up a simple IM 8 gallon bare bottom for now till I find some tropic Eden reef flakes
Single clown going to be mostly soft coral (debating weather or not to use my hydra 26hd over it haha)
But right now it has the IM sky light

Its sitting on my counter top currently till my dining room is out back together (bath tube drain water leak took out my ceiling and part of my wall huge mess) more problems with my house -_- but anyways

I have a 60 cube in my basement just waiting for funds to get that setup

I never did a formal intro on this site so I figured I would now
 
Hi Josh and welcome! Where in CT do you live? Best of luck with the new setup. You should start a tank build thread.
 
Welcome and we hope to see you! Shoreline Pet is having an event tomorrow evening and we will have a table set up and will be accepting new members. And our next meeting is February 28th at the Lutz if your interested.
 
Hey Josh, I believe I purchased a RBTA from you last year. It's still going strong and it split last month when it got mad when I sucked a couple tentacles up when I was siphoning some junk out.
 
Hey Josh, I believe I purchased a RBTA from you last year. It's still going strong and it split last month when it got mad when I sucked a couple tentacles up when I was siphoning some junk out.
Glad it's doing well! One of my favorite things I had
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new