Hey guys formal intro

DeepSeaReefer7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Josh I'm currently not a ctars member but I'm probably going to join at ffm this year. I've been reefing for about 4-5 years I'm on my 9and 10th tank lol
I love mixed reefs with tons of lps

Most of you don't know me but you've all probably seen me sell a bunch of stuff on here ha

I'm always in and out of reefing
I get back into reefing and something in my life happenes and I need money... And my fish and stuff is usually the first to go :(

But yesterday I set up a simple IM 8 gallon bare bottom for now till I find some tropic Eden reef flakes
Single clown going to be mostly soft coral (debating weather or not to use my hydra 26hd over it haha)
But right now it has the IM sky light

Its sitting on my counter top currently till my dining room is out back together (bath tube drain water leak took out my ceiling and part of my wall huge mess) more problems with my house -_- but anyways

I have a 60 cube in my basement just waiting for funds to get that setup

I never did a formal intro on this site so I figured I would now

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Josh and welcome! Where in CT do you live? Best of luck with the new setup. You should start a tank build thread.

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and we hope to see you! Shoreline Pet is having an event tomorrow evening and we will have a table set up and will be accepting new members. And our next meeting is February 28th at the Lutz if your interested.

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Josh, I believe I purchased a RBTA from you last year. It's still going strong and it split last month when it got mad when I sucked a couple tentacles up when I was siphoning some junk out.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back