Hey Guys

kozmo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope people from URS or Upstate NY for that matter find this forum. It sucks that I cant even say Hi to anyone on RC. Anyways, I have been slouching lately and have been sitting on allot of sps frags that I need to get rid of so if anyone is intersted LMK. Everyone is always welcome at my place as always.

Keith (kmagyar)

fragtastic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Keith,

Good to see you here! If it would be helpful for people to be able to find you via the URS site shoot me an email with the contact information you'd like listed.

Been looking for a reason/purpose to do something with that site forever... seems like a membership/contact list would be good idea given the number of old-timers who are now difficult to reach via the RC forum.

Mark

RandyO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Keith,
I'll take a frag of 20K Lokani

tmz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Keith, Glad to find you. BTW , I took that purple pillow frag you gave me at the frag swap and put it in very high light. It's doing ok and colored a nice blue green. Thanks for that it was kind of you.

Tom

OP
OP
K

kozmo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no problem tom. I too have atiny bit left. Its doing okay. It was sad to have Dr Tango's huge mega colony and watch it die out.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back