Hey new to R2r

basementreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
27
Location
pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone finally joined R2R I’ve had AIO tanks for several years biocubes fluvals ect i recently began a frag tank in the basement since the wife said no more fish tanks upstairs lol. I decided to sign up to record the journey and hopefully get some advice and help along the way with a build thread
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new