Hey There ! R2R !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you all for the welcome

I think the entire bay area was much disappointed after winning so many matches I guess 70 odd, I was for sure that the Championship is ours...but anyways Cleveland outplayed and they deserve it. I would say Kyrie Irvin should deserve as much credit as Lebron is getting.

Anyways with Kevin Durant joining us.. we will explode next year
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Glad to have you!
 
welcome2.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!
 
Welcome to R2R Kar!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new