Hey

Big_Mclargehuge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
378
Reaction score
237
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I'm new here. I've made a couple of posts on a few different forums here but figured I'd actually introduce myself and my tank here. This is my first tank of any kind. It's a biocube 32. In the process of cycling. Thanks to anyone who has answered my questions so far!

IMG_20200517_104214593.jpg IMG_20200517_104307810.jpg IMG_20200517_104317016.jpg IMG_20200517_104324923.jpg
 
Hey! I'm new here. I've made a couple of posts on a few different forums here but figured I'd actually introduce myself and my tank here. This is my first tank of any kind. It's a biocube 32. In the process of cycling. Thanks to anyone who has answered my questions so far!

IMG_20200517_104214593.jpg IMG_20200517_104307810.jpg IMG_20200517_104317016.jpg IMG_20200517_104324923.jpg

Grats on the new Tank and Welcome to R2R! I'm literally going tomorrow to pick up a Barely Used 16 BioCube LED myself! Second tank for me as a Nano, looks good, Love that scape bud!

Ask more questions!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new