hi all new member here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cosmo254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cosmo254

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum and new to Saltwater aquariums. As a teen I had several tropical tanks but never saltwater. I started with a 16 gallon BioCube, which I love, but it sure is a lot of work checking the parameters to keep everything healthy. When everything looks good that's when a new outbreak of algae pops up, get that under control and a fish dies. It's a beautiful and relaxing hobby but now I know way they say buy the biggest tank you can afford, the smaller ones have much more problems and need to be watched more carefully then the larger ones apparently. Anyway I'm glad to be here.
 
Welcome to R2R!

tenor.gif
 
Welcome to R2R @Cosmo254 and saltwater reefing!!:)

Large system can also have there issue, same as small system. Just larger:D:D
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

crab.gif


We’re glad your here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
cbefd571f5bc9ab3bc3d2d43feb11033.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new