Hi all!

  • Thread starter Thread starter biomekanic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
R2R Welcome.jpg
 
I also took a long break from reefing only to have my mind blown when I discovered all that has changed. But fish and water basics are still the same. The technology is really fun and it can be as cheap or expensive as you like -- there is a lot of room out there. But you will love it, and this is the place to be. Welcome!
South Park Return.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new