Hi Everyone!

FchriReefID

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
26
Location
Indonesia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm beginner reefer from Indonesia and I've been in the hobby for 6 month. I have 2 nano softies tank that has been running for 6 and 2 month rn and I got a lot of information and insight regarding this hobby in this forum and all of them are always helpful for me. Thank you y'all and Happy Reefing!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello, I'm beginner reefer from Indonesia and I've been in the hobby for 6 month. I have 2 nano softies tank that has been running for 6 and 2 month rn and I got a lot of information and insight regarding this hobby in this forum and all of them are always helpful for me. Thank you y'all and Happy Reefing!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new