Hi everyone!

WestmanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers!

just wanted to say a big hello to everyone - my names JamieAnd im from Staffordshire in the UK

I’ve got a background in Koi keeping and basically my partner decided she wanted a reef aquarium so here I am!

I have actually been on this site looking at posts for over a month now, reading up on various aspects of the hobby. We’re looking at buying our setup around September time (hopefully), it’s looking more and more likely that we will be using The Waterbox 130.4 which excites me as I know this is relatively new to the UK - definitely purchasing the Aaron’s Aquarium as we have been watching most of his videos and he is our closest supplier

So yeah I just wanted to introduce myself and point out I will most likely be bothering a number of you over the coming months with queries and (silly) questions.

Thanks for having us!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Reefers!

just wanted to say a big hello to everyone - my names JamieAnd im from Staffordshire in the UK

I’ve got a background in Koi keeping and basically my partner decided she wanted a reef aquarium so here I am!

I have actually been on this site looking at posts for over a month now, reading up on various aspects of the hobby. We’re looking at buying our setup around September time (hopefully), it’s looking more and more likely that we will be using The Waterbox 130.4 which excites me as I know this is relatively new to the UK - definitely purchasing the Aaron’s Aquarium as we have been watching most of his videos and he is our closest supplier

So yeah I just wanted to introduce myself and point out I will most likely be bothering a number of you over the coming months with queries and (silly) questions.

Thanks for having us!
HI! :D Hope you enjoy your foray into the saltwater hobby!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back