Hi from Montreal!

vdupuy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2024
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Vincent and I'm a hopeful reefer, but I'm facing a major issue with my acquisition (350 G2), I posted my disarray in the New to Saltwater thread... maybe I'm supposed to post it here, essentially I broke the corner of my new tank moving it, is it salvageable you think? Here are some pictures... TYIA

IMG_7411.JPEG IMG_7412.JPEG IMG_7414.JPEG IMG_7415.JPG IMG_7416.JPEG IMG_7417.JPEG IMG_7418.JPEG IMG_7419.JPEG IMG_7420.JPEG IMG_7421.JPEG IMG_7422.JPEG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new