Hi from NC!

HKesinger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I finally decided to join a forum instead of bouncing around from different Facebook groups lol. I'm originally from Washington state, moved to Italy then back to the states to Georgia and now we're here in North Carolina. I've graduated a practical nursing program in May and I start my job hunt soon now that we've settled into our new home. If you haven't guessed by now with all the moves, husband is military lol. Before going overseas we had an LPS dominant tank but it had to be torn down the first year it was set up. I'm working on a 125 build now and it's the definition of a slow build. I'm working on upgrading some of the equipment we have and then adding on some more to dial in the sump and flow. I think that's a good enough intro on me. Glad to be here!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I finally decided to join a forum instead of bouncing around from different Facebook groups lol. I'm originally from Washington state, moved to Italy then back to the states to Georgia and now we're here in North Carolina. I've graduated a practical nursing program in May and I start my job hunt soon now that we've settled into our new home. If you haven't guessed by now with all the moves, husband is military lol. Before going overseas we had an LPS dominant tank but it had to be torn down the first year it was set up. I'm working on a 125 build now and it's the definition of a slow build. I'm working on upgrading some of the equipment we have and then adding on some more to dial in the sump and flow. I think that's a good enough intro on me. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the Dark Side...

Welcome.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back