1073df0a5ef67ebb15ba8f0efcd2fdf9ab077b88d3f000cc8000e431ff7a9129.0.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 20

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

TheSharksDen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I finally decided to join a forum instead of bouncing around from different Facebook groups lol. I'm originally from Washington state, moved to Italy then back to the states to Georgia and now we're here in North Carolina. I've graduated a practical nursing program in May and I start my job hunt soon now that we've settled into our new home. If you haven't guessed by now with all the moves, husband is military lol. Before going overseas we had an LPS dominant tank but it had to be torn down the first year it was set up. I'm working on a 125 build now and it's the definition of a slow build. I'm working on upgrading some of the equipment we have and then adding on some more to dial in the sump and flow. I think that's a good enough intro on me. Glad to be here!
Welcome! I’m in Charlotte, NC.

Sailaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I finally decided to join a forum instead of bouncing around from different Facebook groups lol. I'm originally from Washington state, moved to Italy then back to the states to Georgia and now we're here in North Carolina. I've graduated a practical nursing program in May and I start my job hunt soon now that we've settled into our new home. If you haven't guessed by now with all the moves, husband is military lol. Before going overseas we had an LPS dominant tank but it had to be torn down the first year it was set up. I'm working on a 125 build now and it's the definition of a slow build. I'm working on upgrading some of the equipment we have and then adding on some more to dial in the sump and flow. I think that's a good enough intro on me. Glad to be here!
Cool! I’m from NC.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome! Glad you joined. Thank you BOTH for your service!

CONGRATULATIONS on already having your Build Thread Badge!! WAHOO!!

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back