Hi from Northern VA

NCNemo2013

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
NOVA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Right now I have a 29BC that has been setup for a while and doing really well. I am currently working on setting up a new 90RR. A buddy and I are still finishing the stand and im starting to order some things here and there. Working on a time crunch with the 90. Just found out the wife is pregnant with kid 2. Anywho just wanted to say hello. I will post some pics of the 90 build as it moves along.

Andrew
 
There are a bunch of us on WAMAS as well. Great local resource. Obviously I use both.
 
There are a bunch of us on WAMAS as well. Great local resource. Obviously I use both.
I just got on WAMAS today. I kept meaning to for a while. John at Blue Ribbon told me about it a while back.... just me being lazy lol.
 
I have a 90 build as well. I went with a Marineland Reef Ready plumbed as a Herbie. Mostly SPS. If you've already been to BRK, you'll probably right near me. I'm in Manassas.
 
:welcome: to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R Andrew!
 
Welcome to the site! Good luck with the build
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef,Andrew!*
DSCF6388_zpsb0b33bb_edit_1421119222246.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new