Hi from Switzerland

gettergejetter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
64
Location
Basel, Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm a first time reefer and started my Red Sea 525Xl mixed reef about a year ago. Had a lot of fun and work with my tank in the first year but also a few downs. Battled algea for probably over 6 months and sadly lost fish because of ich or velvet, still not sure what it was. But the tank is now stable and starts to take off! Finally!

One reason for my tank to be where it is now is R2R. I was silently reading in the forum all the time and it helped a LOT!

So hi everyone, Im already glad that I joined and I look forward to interact more whith you guys!

Cheers
 
Welcome to R2R!
1436.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here

pics required...lol...we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new