Hi how are you folks

D8AB321F-1DE0-4F81-8C4D-41122BA3816E.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
hello I'm setting up my first reef tank but have had just bare rock tanks for a while, it's a 30g 24 long 30 deep cube tank
I'm looking for lighting under $150 dollars can someone help me?
 
hi,viperspectra 165 watt led box :)
wow thx, one other thing, I'm on phone, how do I get posts to actually get responses, because this one did but my other ones didnt
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new