Hi, Im new here!

tgaliher

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
27
Location
Laurelville
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello I'm Tyler! I live in the Hocking Hills area in Ohio. I am 32 and dream of getting a larger sized saltwater going one day but for now to scratch the itch I am going to try a 40 gallon breeder! I've only ever done freshwater fish and finally going to dip into saltwater.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
My family and I just got into reefing earlier this year, starting with a Fluval Flex 32.5g. Initially, we planned to get a small 3g tank for a Betta... yeah, that changed really quick haha. Around 5 months later, we just setup a Red Sea S 550 G2 :P. Things can get away from you really fast! Anyways, I've received more help from R2R than anywhere else, and I typically leave at least one tab open. Welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new