Hi, new here from Arizona

az_joe

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
42
Location
Glendale
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I am new to these forms. I have foray into the world of saltwater fish keeping twice now. I currently have a Red Sea Reefer aquarium. It has basically been fish only for a long time with a few invertebrates and some star polyps. I want to take my game to the next level and start looking at what it will take to raise Coral. In the meantime, I want to learn as much as I can, so here I am.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
AaaR2R2.gif


First of all, Welcome to R2R! Second, you have found an excellent resource. This place is a treasure trove of information. After taking a 12 year hiatus, I was faced with (re)learning pretty much everything. And R2R did not disappoint!

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 
Hi! I am new to these forms. I have foray into the world of saltwater fish keeping twice now. I currently have a Red Sea Reefer aquarium. It has basically been fish only for a long time with a few invertebrates and some star polyps. I want to take my game to the next level and start looking at what it will take to raise Coral. In the meantime, I want to learn as much as I can, so here I am.
What's up Joe! Welcome to Reef2Reef from another Arizonan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new