Hi Rev and staff!

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twilliard

Tank pests..
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2015
Messages
10,333
Reaction score
8,909
Location
Central Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think in the future we can add a "aquarium pest and solutions" to this forum?
I have been active for several years in dealing with this sort of issue.
But I see no section where people can ask questions directly about aquarium pests?
I feel it would benefit our community to be able to post and get quick accurate responses when dealing with such things.
I am a devoted R2R member and feel this would be a plus to our community.
Thank you all for such a great resource to the aquarium public.

Todd
 
Do you think in the future we can add a "aquarium pest and solutions" to this forum?
I have been active for several years in dealing with this sort of issue.
But I see no section where people can ask questions directly about aquarium pests?
I feel it would benefit our community to be able to post and get quick accurate responses when dealing with such things.
I am a devoted R2R member and feel this would be a plus to our community.
Thank you all for such a great resource to the aquarium public.

Todd
Todd great idea.:)
 
I'm bumping this because I think this is way overdue. It's a common topic on this forum, FB groups and nearly every other forum out there. It would be outstanding if R2R had a go-to place for everyone to share experiences, like Todd has with his hydroid treatment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new