Hi thanks for add

tomo75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi thanks for adding me to group been fish keeping for over 20 years 15 of them fresh water last 5 saltwater.my saltwater journey started off with a 2ft cube then December last year upgraded to dd aqua Pro tank 1200 has been a learning experience for me upgraded most of equipment too am currently running 2 hyrdas HD 32 seem to be working well clam growing and corals all seem fine am dozing 2 part my KH is 8.9 and been stable my temperature is 25.5c heater titanium external thermalstat redsea reefmatt 500 love it to be honest am useing the maxspec skimmer which is also connected to a co2 scrubber which has relley reduced pH swing and getting me to ph 8 to 8.1 auto top off tmc great and simple no issues doing job keep water steady at 35 no swings testing daily with hanna checker and refractometer tmc algae reactor to chaeto growing well in it thinking about getting uv but on fence about it at moment had some algae issues but thay have resolved themselves tangs eats any what trys to grow coraline algae stating to establish on back glass now which am happy about my phosphate is 0.10 stayed at that level last few weeks am also useing apex Jr to keep eye on ph and temp too av added some pictures and hopefully will gain some more knowledge here in this journey my tank is a mixed reef and thanks for the add tom.

20240308_063348.jpg 20240223_093417.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi thanks for adding me to group been fish keeping for over 20 years 15 of them fresh water last 5 saltwater.my saltwater journey started off with a 2ft cube then December last year upgraded to dd aqua Pro tank 1200 has been a learning experience for me upgraded most of equipment too am currently running 2 hyrdas HD 32 seem to be working well clam growing and corals all seem fine am dozing 2 part my KH is 8.9 and been stable my temperature is 25.5c heater titanium external thermalstat redsea reefmatt 500 love it to be honest am useing the maxspec skimmer which is also connected to a co2 scrubber which has relley reduced pH swing and getting me to ph 8 to 8.1 auto top off tmc great and simple no issues doing job keep water steady at 35 no swings testing daily with hanna checker and refractometer tmc algae reactor to chaeto growing well in it thinking about getting uv but on fence about it at moment had some algae issues but thay have resolved themselves tangs eats any what trys to grow coraline algae stating to establish on back glass now which am happy about my phosphate is 0.10 stayed at that level last few weeks am also useing apex Jr to keep eye on ph and temp too av added some pictures and hopefully will gain some more knowledge here in this journey my tank is a mixed reef and thanks for the add tom.

20240308_063348.jpg 20240223_093417.jpg
Welcome to R2R! Nice tank! This is a great forum, you will love it here. People are friendly, willing to help, just a good place to talk saltwater aquariums.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back