Hi, thanks for having me here!

Hi, I'm Mike and I've been looking after a now mixed reef tank since February of this year. A friend was not able to look after his tank anymore so I decided to try my hand at looking after a saltwater tank. Initially I didn't know exactly what I was going to do with this thing other than not kill its current inhabitants but now its a fairly full mixed tank with quite a few more residents added. (much thanks to people on this site, I've been reading/learning almost non-stop!) I'll do a build thread at some point to show progress and to get some constructive criticism.

Of course this ride has not been without its hiccups so I will be asking many questions and starting threads when needed. Please be patient with me, thanks!
It was close, but you made it in here by one vote! Welcome !!
 
Yes! Build thread please!

Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 
Hi, I'm Mike and I've been looking after a now mixed reef tank since February of this year. A friend was not able to look after his tank anymore so I decided to try my hand at looking after a saltwater tank. Initially I didn't know exactly what I was going to do with this thing other than not kill its current inhabitants but now its a fairly full mixed tank with quite a few more residents added. (much thanks to people on this site, I've been reading/learning almost non-stop!) I'll do a build thread at some point to show progress and to get some constructive criticism.

Of course this ride has not been without its hiccups so I will be asking many questions and starting threads when needed. Please be patient with me, thanks!

Hello Mike, glad you are apart of the R2R channel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new