Hi there, finally introducing myself

ryagelle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
36
Location
Salyersville
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie, I’m a bit of an anxious mess so I’ve been lurking for a while but finally getting the courage to post! I set up a saltwater tank four years ago from an old oceanic 30g tank I was given and have cobbled everything I have together with that. I knew absolutely nothing and still don’t know much but I think I may actually be getting the hang of this reefkeeping thing! It’s been frequently discouraging and frustrating and I've had many setbacks, but I enjoy it anyway and I think I may finally be starting to have happy corals as well as fish. I have two four year old clownfish who are breeding every week or so, a three year old Pygmy hawkfish, and a newly added six line wrasse. Got my corals from Hellfire Frags and I’m super happy with them.
IMG_2754.jpeg

image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R Stephane. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_1666.jpeg
Thank you very much! I definitely appreciate all the knowledgeable folks who are on here sharing with all of us!
 
Welcome to R2R!
Stitch Hi Everyone GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new