......HI!

Joshua Cavazos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... is this thing on???
Not really sure if this how I introduce myself. I’ve actually chosen to remain nameless... yea no fancy nick names here ‍♂️.(Didn’t know I could type in a nickname)

Names Josh!
I’ve been itching to setup a killer SPS tank and I hear this is the place to find some gurus in this awesome hobby! I’ve ran a 40gal reef tank for about to years but growth was slow. I’ll save that for a later convo. I’m here wanting to gain the knowledge needing to run my dream tank. I’m currently in the process of setting up a 90gal tank that will be SPS dominant but I’d like to read a few articles/forums on must have equipment for this type of tank. These pockets are definitely not over flowing so I’d truly appreciate some recommendations on some great articles to read up on!

Anyways, a little on this 90gal I’m wanting to setup.

It’s a 90gal Aqueon Aquarium and Stand (Reef Ready) system will be hard plumed.

I’ve currently got a Trigger System Crystal Sump 30 underneath. I’ll be rocking a Space Saver ReefOcto Skimmer with it. I know I’ll need a few Reactors but not sure exactly how many or types that will truly be beneficial for this SPS dominant tank. (Recommendations truly appreciated)
I’ll definitely have a Manifold built and ready for at least 3-4 reactors I’d just like to know which are the best to invest in.

Inside the 90gal tank I’ll have 2 Mp40’s. Yes I’m an EcoTech Fanboy . And on top I’ll be running 3 Radion XR-15.

Well I’ll Sit here and wait... hope I’ll find a friend out there in the vast ocean of Reef2Reef!!!

Thank you in advance for any and all recommendations!! Have a blessed night or morning. Any questions ASK AWAY!!

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef :D

06D20479-8E8C-428F-90E9-5C56EB430AA5.gif

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back