High praise for Glasscages.com

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Heyeveryone!
I just wanted to give Joe at Glasscages.com a shoutout and let anyone know that if you’re on the fence about buying a custom-made aquarium, Glasscages.com is an absolutely fantastic company to work with. I just bought a custom-made 105 gallon aquarium and I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the aquarium or the quality of the care and service I got from everyone at Glasscages.com. They work hard to make sure that what they build meets or beats all your expectations. Most importantly, if anything goes wrong (and on rare occasion it does—these are hand-made, custom aquariums after all), they will absolutely have your back. Joe is the man, and he will bend over backwards to make sure you’re happy with both the product and the company.

Once again, if you’re considering A custom aquarium you should definitely consider Glasscages.com!

My glasscages.com aquarium:
105 gallons
48” x 24” x 21”
braced top, frameless bottom and top
low iron front, sides, and glass bracing
Concealed water line
Reinforced seams
Black vinyl back
Black silicone

IMG_0242.jpeg

IMG_0243.jpeg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice tank... :)

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heyeveryone!
I just wanted to give Joe at Glasscages.com a shoutout and let anyone know that if you’re on the fence about buying a custom-made aquarium, Glasscages.com is an absolutely fantastic company to work with. I just bought a custom-made 105 gallon aquarium and I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the aquarium or the quality of the care and service I got from everyone at Glasscages.com. They work hard to make sure that what they build meets or beats all your expectations. Most importantly, if anything goes wrong (and on rare occasion it does—these are hand-made, custom aquariums after all), they will absolutely have your back. Joe is the man, and he will bend over backwards to make sure you’re happy with both the product and the company.

Once again, if you’re considering A custom aquarium you should definitely consider Glasscages.com!

My glasscages.com aquarium:
105 gallons
48” x 24” x 21”
braced top, frameless bottom and top
low iron front, sides, and glass bracing
Concealed water line
Reinforced seams
Black vinyl back
Black silicone

IMG_0242.jpeg

IMG_0243.jpeg
@jbrady429

Looks amazing. Thanks so much for the support. Was great to meet you and your wife and show you both the place.

Love seeing it all come together. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back