Hitch hiker ID

wolfwhocriedboi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
12
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this very small snail (half a grain of rice?) after adding a rock colony of mushrooms is this a good guy or bad? These are the best pics I could snap of the lil fella.











 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new