Hitch hiker ID

Found this very small snail (half a grain of rice?) after adding a rock colony of mushrooms is this a good guy or bad? These are the best pics I could snap of the lil fella.
No pictures.
 
Found this very small snail (half a grain of rice?) after adding a rock colony of mushrooms is this a good guy or bad? These are the best pics I could snap of the lil fella.











20250626_181235.png

Sorry it keeps not uploading the pic
 
It is a stomatella. a snail witha 1/2 shell that does nto cover the whole snail
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new