Hitchhiking Coral ID

Bento

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
7
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I brought a frag to day and noticed another coral on the bottom of the frag when I was placing it on my tank.
I was wondering if anyone can help me ID it.
I'm thinking it looks like a rhodactus sp. Or possibly a mini maxi
Although that's just a guess.
I've attached photos below

Thanks for you time and help
IMG_20200321_111127.jpg

IMG_20200321_111222.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new