Hitmans 600 gallon predator build

Long over due for a update. Livestock rebuild has been pretty slow, have had about a 50/50 turn out from QT, I’m amazed how poor some fish are that vendors ship out. So far 3 Yellow tangs, 1 Scopas Tang, 1 Tomi Tang, 1 Falco Hawk, 1 Huma Huma Trigger, 1 Niger Trigger, 3 Clowns, 1 Queen Angel, 1 Sixline wrasse, 1 Yellow Corris wrasse, 1 diamond goby and 1 Foxface are all that has made it. The three tanks are slowly getting back to were they need to be. I’ll try to do better with updates this time of year I’m just slammed with work, and the kids racing as both kids just started racing RC cars on a indoor Offroad carpet track. What a blast that is and wow is it expensive!!!
updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new