Hobbyist turned Seller

  • Thread starter Thread starter RichieT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
56
Location
San Francisco, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a touchy subject, but it's really the elephant in the room. I would like to know what the mods/Rev/Vendors think about this issue. At what point does a hobbyist selling on the forum need to suck it up and pay sponsorship fees. I mention this because I've been in contact with one hobbyist/seller who is constantly making $1,000s on the the FS threads and has asked me many times about things he is buying from wholesalers. I just see this as unfair to the Vendors since they don't have any of the costs associated with the site. If you would rather contact me via PM feel free to, but I feel this is unfair to the pure hobbyist as well as vendors.
 
I agree 1000%!

Please contact me with the info you have via pm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new