Hola

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bien venidos!!
Aptasia are hard to eliminate, but easy to keep in control if you get on them early - F Aptasia - and some Peppermint shrimp should do the trick -
100.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!! Nice to be here!! 29 Gal Reef Tank !!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Virginia Beach:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Sadly, yes those look like aiptasia - another vote for F-Aiptasia - BRS just did another (second?) video on that product and it starts off with don't bother with any other product LOL... it's all we've used so was pleased others getting familiar with the product love it as much as us. New pink color coming out in 2-3 months... I keep swinging by store hoping early release PINK formula is there, but coralline does color over it or you can siphon out after couple days, week or so...

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.7%
Back