• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ACF930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Indo branching hammers with bright yellow tips and green stems. Holy Grail Hammers are sought after for their rare green to yellow coloration. I have only 3 frags available.

All prices include shipping by FedEx Priority overnight.

SOLD

Reviews from my previous sales:

Frag A Double Heads
Frag A.JPG

Frag B Double Heads
Frag B.JPG

Frag C Single Head

Frag C.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
ACF930

ACF930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What kind of lighting are these under? Curious how blue heavy
Thanks
These were under Orphek V4's Clear Blue setting. Here is a recent pic of the single under white to give you an idea.
38E12509-4774-4DCF-85B1-3E4B22038B56.jpeg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am confused because I see many holygrails wit purple stems. They have green yellow tips. Calikids has them and I keep hearing about asd and both of those are purple stems. Do you know if they are true holygrails? Cali kids seem to be prettier then asd to me because the tips are greenish gold blend and very bright! Thanks

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back