HOLY GRAIL TANG

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flame2hawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Flame2hawk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2019
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
893
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO what do you think is the holy grail of tangs based on beauty and grace.

The pic is a bit old as he’s bigger and more beautiful now….so majestic although a bit onary at times….What is your Holy grail tang?

IMG_7001.jpeg
 
IMG_0667.jpeg
Calico or koi tang. Not my fish I’m not a millionaire :p
You never see people with these tangs. Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever seen a member on here who has one of those fish, haha.
 
My Friend's Blonde Naso. Seen this tang, I got mine, tiny 2 inch Blonde Naso. Last two pictures is mine growing up.
BlondeNasoClayton2024072001.jpg
BlondeNasoClayton2024072003.jpg


5/2024
BlondeNaso2024051201.jpeg


6/2025
BlondeNaso2025063001.JPG
My personal favorite that is affordable, I mean I love power blue but I never was able to keep one alive:(
 
My PBT is beautiful tang, but I think a nice healthy Achilles Tang is the Holly Grail Tang. I am trying to fet a small Achilles tang right now. Finding one is not easy
PBT2020091301.jpg
PBT2021010901.jpg
 
SO what do you think is the holy grail of tangs based on beauty and grace.

The pic is a bit old as he’s bigger and more beautiful now….so majestic although a bit onary at times….What is your Holy grail tang?

IMG_7001.jpeg
Love to see a recent, update picture of this guy.
 
Keep it simple and old school. Powder Blue and in a school
Powder Blue tangs are too smart. They are not going to school in a tank. ;)
 
For something more in line with the Achilles look/feel, the Gold Rim Tang comes close. More available, less expensive and a little less ornery. I have one , but not my pic.
IMG_0560.png
 
IMG_0667.jpeg
Calico or koi tang. Not my fish I’m not a millionaire :p
If I could find one like him, would agree! My concern is that I’ve heard of hobbyist regret their purchase as they many times revert back to a normal looking tang…ouch.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new