***Honoring ALL who served***

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upload_2016-11-11_7-15-40.png
upload_2016-11-11_7-14-21.png
upload_2016-11-11_7-17-55.png

Because I have been in your shoes, I know I will always fully appreciate the sacrifices you make, both ongoing and for your family, your friends and our country every day. However, I am especially reflective of my gratitude as this holiday season begins. I realize your sacrifice is made even greater during this time away from your loved ones.

It is because of our sacrifices that we are able to enjoy our freedoms. So with a great degree of sincerity and humility, I say simply, “thank you” for all you’ve done and continue to do for us, my family, my friends and our country.

Sincerely,
Alex V.

Thank you, too, for taking the time to say thanks.​
 
Beautiful sentiment Alex and very well said. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for your service, and THANK YOU to all veterans who have sacrificed for our country.
 
Well said. Thank you and pray for all veterans past and present including their families. They've all made sacrifices for our families.

God bless America!
 
Thank you to all of our servicemen and women!
 
upload_2016-11-11_7-15-40.png
upload_2016-11-11_7-14-21.png
upload_2016-11-11_7-17-55.png

Because I have been in your shoes, I know I will always fully appreciate the sacrifices you make, both ongoing and for your family, your friends and our country every day. However, I am especially reflective of my gratitude as this holiday season begins. I realize your sacrifice is made even greater during this time away from your loved ones.

It is because of our sacrifices that we are able to enjoy our freedoms. So with a great degree of sincerity and humility, I say simply, “thank you” for all you’ve done and continue to do for us, my family, my friends and our country.

Sincerely,
Alex V.

Thank you, too, for taking the time to say thanks.​

Thank you for your service brother! I see you were a MP, I'm still currently serving right now in the 287th MP Co

Once again thanks, hope you enjoyed your day !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new