HornetPack F/S

  • Thread starter Thread starter lps1212
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
89
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the complete collection of hornets for whom ever wants an instant collection pack will be 1p Black hornet, 3p Red hornet, 2p purple and 2p blue hornets for 250 shipped plus freebie of my choice I will post up pics of mother colonies tonite the frags haven't been fragged yet
 
That is a really nice package deal! GLWS!
 
I doubt this will still be available before the pics get added. One hello of a deal Jae! That black hornet came directly from Ktar if I'm not mistaken. And if I didn't need the money in my account for a trip with my wife and son, I would have been all over this deal.
 
Your right Frank it's sold Mods can close ps thanks for the kind words
 
Lol, dang that was quick. You're going to have to hook me up with a pack like that in a couple of months.
 
Lol, dang that was quick. You're going to have to hook me up with a pack like that in a couple of months.
Sure was bud and whenever your ready for a pack just lmk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new