Hosting Finally

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid360
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
1,220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually expected it to take longer and I expected it to be my dominant lightening Maroon, but my juvenile Gold Nugget Maroon is being hosted by my green Haddoni. It's always an exiting day when these symbiotic relationships are formed. It was the clown/Anemone relationship I loved most in my fathers reeftank in the 80's when I was a kid. It's what motivated me to setup my first reef tank. Happy Days [emoji4]

ps. Notice his evil smile

92e8021bd469c3b2bf36147b9af713d0.jpg
 
I actually expected it to take longer and I expected it to be my dominant lightening Maroon, but my juvenile Gold Nugget Maroon is being hosted by my green Haddoni. It's always an exiting day when these symbiotic relationships are formed. It was the clown/Anemone relationship I loved most in my fathers reeftank in the 80's when I was a kid. It's what motivated me to setup my first reef tank. Happy Days [emoji4]

ps. Notice his evil smile

92e8021bd469c3b2bf36147b9af713d0.jpg
Cool !!!
 
Are they still hosting the nem? I have a nugget and a lightning. I'm hoping they host my green haddoni
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new