How are you setting your Smartwave?

MattinIdaho

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
129
Reaction score
2
Location
Teton, Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you running it on 1 or 2? What time are you setting it on? Right now I have it set on 1 and I have it set to change every 15 minutes. I thought it may be cool to run it on 2 for very short bursts though.
What are you having success with?
 
I am not familiar with the Smartwave what is it?
 
It's Hydor's new pump controller. I really like mine. Just trying to figure out how to get the most out of it.
 
I tried both and after a full day of annoying clicks as the koralias kicked on and off I took em back and picked up 2 mp10's.....never looked back.

To answer though I did the 7.....you know....the click in between 5 and 10.....tried on 1 and 2.....liked 1 better
 
I would say you are lucky. I tried 2 sets of whatever the 750gph ones are and could hear clicking every time it switched. But then again my tank is totally silent at all times.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new