Votes: 20 9.3%

• Total voters

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for those with back glass against the wall, what's yours look like, really.

How often do you clean it and how?

Right now I can only scrape mine with a long handle scrub pad. And it does get neglected. Although my Mimic Tang likes it as he eats a ton of it, so I don't like to do it all the time. Usually just scrape off the heavier stuff. Pic for reference.

Day92.jpg

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clean the back glass once a week usually the day before a wc. However, I leave the overflow alone.

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep the front glass cleaned. I clean the sides on the weekends, and I leave the back for the critters to graze on. It has small bit of algae and coralline. My urchin has been eating a bit of coralline but he doesn't stay on the back much.
DSC_1324 (2).jpg

Donovan Joannes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have back glass, both are viewable panel. I do have side glass panels that I can't clean with magnet cleaner. I let it covered with algae film to feed my snails. No algae at all on my main scape.

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep my fairly clean. Sometimes I'll take the magnet algae glass cleaner, get up on my stepstool and lean over and hand scrape it down to the sand. Other times I just use the scrapers with long handles. I try to leave some near the bottom, or do only the top half to leave the snails something. When the coraline hits it, I'll use my flipper to clean it. Too dark for pics.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back