How do I post dry goods on R2R?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scottm032
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scottm032

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
45
Location
Ormond Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some Red Sea Lights I want to sell and can't figure out how to post them. What am I missing? I have been a member for years. Not very active but a member. Please advise.
 
I have some Red Sea Lights I want to sell and can't figure out how to post them. What am I missing? I have been a member for years. Not very active but a member. Please advise.
There are minimum criteria to post things for sale. Participation is one of them. I believe you have to have 25 “meaningful” posts.

Thread 'Selling/Trading Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-trading-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.115471/
 
As the above person stated. You need to have 25 meaningful posts on R2R or have a supporting membership before you can post on the market. This is to try and curb potential scammers
 
Was this one “meaningful” enough lol. I guess I gotta get more social.
I think so. The quickest way would probably be to welcome new members in their into post. Also just chatting in this thread counts as long as it is an actual conversation and not emojis or gifs, etc.
 
You could start a build thread for your tank; that is a good way to increase post numbers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new