How do my parameters look?

No need to be a troll. After all, he did help you.

Some people on this forum can take a joke and some can’t, like @SeaDweller. At one point, I asked him a question about his lighting and he got defensive and turned into a cyber bully.

:D
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
That @SeaDweller...
He’s a rascal
 
No need to be a troll. After all, he did help you.

Some people on this forum can take a joke and some can’t, like @SeaDweller. At one point, I asked him a question about his lighting and he got defensive and turned into a cyber bully.

:D
biff-tannen-back-to-the-future.jpg

what did you just say about my PAR? Huh? Say it again...
 
1579365102122.png


Can anyone identify this acro?
It was sold as a Toxic Ice Staghorn and since I have upped the intensity of my lighting it is the only acro that has definitely suffered. The pic is of when it was purchased but it has pretty much lost all its color now.
I have placed it on the sand bed for now in case the light was too much for it.
 
Here is the lighting schedule I finished up with. My Hydras are now pushing 80 watts instead of the 50 I was running before.
The majority of my SPS have responded well to the raise in PAR. My two Garf Bonsai frags are doing great and a green millie is also looking fantastic and those are under the highest light. But my Strawberry Shortcake, which is getting similar par to the other acros, hasn't responded that well. It is slowly encrusting and puts out plenty of feeders when I feed my fish, but color wise not so good.
Does the SS require different lighting to other acros?
Screenshot_20200120-163821_myAI.jpg
20200120_163350.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new