How do you clean QT equipment after medicating sick fish?

Reef Wizard

Octopus Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Messages
1,857
Reaction score
4,130
Location
Middle TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what everyone uses to clean QT equipment?

I currently am doing at minimum a 24 hour soak in a bucket full of a Citric acid solution?

This should be enough right?

Suggestions?
 
Wash it with fresh water from my garden hose and stick in in the shed. If it completely dries anything that fresh water doesn’t kill will be terminated.
 
I was wondering what everyone uses to clean QT equipment?

I currently am doing at minimum a 24 hour soak in a bucket full of a Citric acid solution?

This should be enough right?

Suggestions?
Bleach or vinagar then out in the sun until dry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new