How do you edit a post?

screefer

Coral Hoarderâ„¢
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a time limit to how long you have to edit your posts. After that the edit button disappears. The edit button is usually located along the border at the bottom of you post

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sadly when if leave a permanent edit button some people would use it to manipulate topics or erase threads entirely. We do however allow permanent editing as a perk for supporting members. We feel that if you'll support the site you are less likely to use the edit feature in an inappropriate way. There currently is a 5 minute edit window for new posts for everyone.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there is no edit even after 10 sec of the post. i made spelling mistake and went back after 10sec and there is no edit.

Swine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with Dr. Reef. I always forget one little thing that isnt worth making a new post. Or a spelling mistake always sucks. But... after reading a thread on reefcentral (I think) about DSB and one guy deleted all of his posts I got very frustrated. I could have learnt a lot, even though he had been shot down and made to beilve he was wrong, I find when it gets to things like that there is never really a flat out wrong side. Either way you can always learn.

Waarrpped

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted some dry goods for sale, and I wanted to add more to the list? I edited a spelling error after I originally posted which was about 24 hours ago. I do not see a edit button re appearing? Am I having some sort of glitch or am I not aloud to edit it again?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 67 32.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back